Subject: SDS Poison Center 1.4
From: "CLOOUBRUSH" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2024 18:08:00 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Request to use the poison emergency number

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need a poison emergency number in your country to include it in my safety 
data sheets point 1.4. In this context, I would like to know if there is a 
charge for using your emergency number.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Sit

---------‐---‐--------------------------‐--‐-----------

Abdullah Sit

Inh.

CLOOUBRUSH

Rosenweg 12,

50129 Germany

[email-masked]